Conventional Oven Instructions (Preferred)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place the frozen sandwich on a baking sheet. Do not remove film.
3. Heat sandwich for 45-50 minutes.
4. Let stand in film for at least one minute.
Microwave Oven Instructions (1100 Watts)
1. Place the frozen sandwich in the microwave. Do not remove film.
2. Heat on High for 1 minute and 30 seconds to 1 minute and 35 seconds.
3. Let stand in film for at least one minute.
CAUTION: Sandwich will be hot. Remove carefully from film. Ovens vary.
NOTE: Heating times may need to be adjusted based on varying oven temperatures.
Serving Suggestion: Enjoy alone or with your favorite sandwich toppings.
Copyright © 2020 Tastefully Plated - All Rights Reserved.